If you’re looking for a quick and easy way to carry your beach towel, look no further than this simple folding method. All you need is a beach towel and about 30 seconds of time. First, fold the towel in half lengthwise.
Next, fold the towel in half again, making sure the folded edge is at the top. Finally, take one end of the towel and tuck it into the other end. That’s it!
Your beach towel is now transformed into a bag that can easily be carried over your shoulder or arm.
- Lay the beach towel out flat on a table or other surface
- Fold one side of the towel over about a third of the way towards the center
- Repeat with the other side of the towel
- Now fold the top and bottom edges of the towel in towards the center, so that they meet in the middle
- Once again, fold this section in half towards the center to create a long, thin rectangle
- Take hold of both ends of this rectangle and tie them together to form a bag shape
How Do You Fold a Towel into a Backpack?
Assuming you would like tips on how to fold a towel into a backpack:
The first step is to lay the towel out flat. If the towel has a design, make sure it is facing down.
Then, fold one of the long sides of the towel about 1/3 of the way towards the other side. Next, take the opposite long side and fold it over the first side (so that both long sides are now folded in thirds). Finally, fold each end of the towel in towards the center, and then roll up tightly from one end until you reach the other.
Your rolled-up towel should now be able to fit nicely into your backpack!
How Do You Make a Towel Tote?
Assuming you would like a tutorial on how to make a towel tote:
You will need:
-1/2 yard of cotton fabric (quilting weight works well)
-1/4 yard of contrasting fabric for the lining (optional) -1/4 yard of fusible interfacing -Coordinating thread
-Scissors -Pins -Iron and ironing board
-Sewing machine Instructions: 1. Cut your main towel tote body piece.
Cut one rectangle measuring 18″ x 22″ from your exterior fabric and one from your lining fabric. If you are using fusible interfacing, cut one piece slightly smaller than your main exterior piece. Following the manufacturer’s instructions, fuse interfacing to wrong side of exterior fabric rectangle.
2. Hem the long sides of both the exterior and lining rectangles. To do this, press each long side under 1/2″ then another 1″ and stitch close to the inner folded edge using a coordinating thread. Repeat for remaining long side on each rectangle.
3. Create top casing for towel tote handles by folding down top short end 1/2″ then another 3/4″ and press into place with an iron. Stitch close to inner folded edge using a coordinating thread leaving a small opening in order for you to insert your dowel later on. Repeat step for other short end on both exterior and lining pieces making sure opening is at same location so that they line up when sewn together later on in step 6 . 4. Fold entire rectangular shape in half width wise with wrong sides facing out and press flat with an iron creating two creases at 9″ wide (one at center front and back). Open back up flat again then fold each side in towards center crease line then press flat with an iron again creating two new creases that measure 4 1/2 ” wide (one at each outer edge). This will give you four equal sections when opened up completely flat as shown below in image 5 . Image 5 5 Sew down both outer 4 1/2 ” edges starting at bottom hem moving upwards towards top casing making sure not to sew across opening left for inserting dowel rod later on . Backstitch or knot offthread when finished sewing all around outer perimeter as shown below in image 6 .
How Do You Fold a Beach Towel Pocket?
Beach towels are a necessary summertime accessory. But how do you keep your beach towel from turning into a sand-filled mess? One way is to fold it into a pocket.
Here’s how: 1. Start with a clean, dry towel. 2. Fold the towel in half lengthwise.
3. Roll the towel up from one of the short ends until it’s about 6 inches wide. 4. Fold the rolled-up towel in half so that it’s about 3 inches wide. 5. Tuck the end of the folded towel under the rest of the rolled-up towel to form a pocket.
How Do You Make a Beach Towel Pillow?
If you’ve ever been to the beach, you know that lying on a towel can get uncomfortable after awhile. A pillow can make all the difference in the world when it comes to enjoying your time at the beach. But who wants to lug a pillow around with them?
That’s where a beach towel pillow comes in!
First, fold your beach towel in half length-wise. Then, sew or tie the two ends together. Next, stuff your pillow with as much or as little stuffing as you like.
Once it’s stuffed to your liking, sew or tie the remaining open end shut. And that’s it! You now have a soft and comfortable pillow that’s perfect for lounging at the beach.
How to Fold the Beach Towel Backpack free sewing pattern from SewCanShe
Towel That Turns into a Bag
Assuming you would like a blog post about the Scrubba Wash Bag:
Have you ever been on a beach vacation, only to realize you forgot your beach bag? Or been hiking and wished you had an easy way to carry your dirty clothes home with you?
Well, now there’s a solution – the Scrubba wash bag! This incredible towel turns into a bag that can be used to transport your wet or dry clothes. Simply fold it up, secure the Velcro closure, and voila – you’ve got yourself a bag!
The Scrubba wash bag is perfect for travel, sports, camping, or anytime you need an extra bag. It’s also great for storing laundry in between washes. Best of all, it’s machine washable so you can use it over and over again.
Order your Scrubba wash bag today and make life just a little bit easier.
How to Fold a Towel into a Pillow
Assuming you want a blog post about folding towels into pillows:
Have you ever wanted to add a little extra decoration to your home without spending a lot of money? Making your own pillow out of a towel is not only easy, but it’s also inexpensive.
All you need is a clean towel and some basic sewing supplies. Here’s how to do it: 1. Start with a clean, dry towel.
A hand towel or bath towel will work perfectly. 2. Fold the towel in half lengthwise. Then, fold it in half again so that it’s now quarters the size.
3. Sew the two side seams together with a sewing machine or by hand using a needle and thread. Make sure to leave about an inch or two unsewn at the top so that you can stuff the pillow later on.
Then, sew up the remaining opening closed. That’s all there is to it! You now have a custom-made pillow that cost next to nothing to make.
2-In 1 Beach Towel Bag
If you are like most people, you love spending time at the beach. But, lugging all of your gear around can be a real pain. That’s why the 2-in-1 Beach Towel Bag is such a great invention!
This bag is essentially a beach towel with a built-in bag. It has plenty of room to store your sunscreen, sunglasses, snacks, and anything else you need for a day at the beach. And, when you’re ready to go, just fold up the bag and carry it over your shoulder!
The 2-in-1 Beach Towel Bag is perfect for anyone who loves spending time at the beach but hates lugging around all of their gear. With this bag, you can have everything you need right at your fingertips without having to worry about carrying anything extra.
How to Fold a Beach Towel into a Roll
If you love spending time at the beach, then you know how important it is to have a good beach towel. But what’s even better than a good beach towel? A beach towel that’s been rolled up into a cute little bundle!
Here’s how to do it: First, start with your beach towel flat on a table or other surface. Then, fold one side of the towel over about halfway.
Next, take the other side and fold it over the first side, so that both sides are now folded in half. Now comes the fun part: rolling up your towel! Starting at one of the short ends, begin rolling your towel until it’s nice and tight.
Once you get to the end, tuck in any loose edges and voila! You’ve now got yourself a perfect little roll of beach towel goodness.
This blog post provides step-by-step instructions for folding a beach towel into a bag. The author begins by folding the towel in half lengthwise. Then, she folds it in half again, making sure that the corners line up perfectly.
Next, she takes one end of the towel and tucks it into the other end, creating a tube-like shape. Finally, she flips the towel over and ties the ends together to form a handle.